Thursday, July 24, 2008

Really Cool Somewhat Calligraphy Related Video

Embedded Video

I thought this video was really neat.  I found this early today.  It is Chinese Painting and Calligraphy in 3D.  It is worth the the couple of minutes that it will take to read.


I will get back to posting other useful items this next week.  I have been traveling a lot the last three weeks and have not had time to keep up with my blogs and articles.  Thank you for being patient.  I hope I can make it up to you.


5 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Newbie Calligrapher said...

I just found your blog - neat!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi William,

although it is an older blog have just found your Calligraphy blog and it is a great resource.

Today I was offered work doing calligraphy and am very pleased as have been doing it on behalf of friends unpaid over years and years.

Thanks a million, it's your sort of blog that is a helpful, encouraging and useful.

Cheers, Alex

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger William Snider said...

I am very happy that you were able to find work doing calligraphy.

I want to thank you for your comments. As a result, I may begin looking into reviving this blog and start posting again. I didn't think anyone really paid much attention. If I can inspire just one person, it is worth it.

Thank You,
William Snider

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger riverpoetharper said...

I don't know whether or not you check your commments anymore, but in the chance you do poke your head in from time to time, I'd like to add my voice to the chorus of appreciative folks who've enjoyed your older posts. I would be delighted to see a revival!

Cheers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home